Why choose us for hip replacement?
I am an independent orthopedic surgeon. I constantly update my skills and stay ahead of latest developments. I acquired expertise in hip replacement since the early nineties. I trained with some of the best hip surgeons in the UK. I have also visited hospitals in Australia, Belgium and UAE to observe hip resurfacing and replacement procedures. I have undertaken a cadaver course on hip resurfacing at the Zimmer minimal invasive surgery center. I pioneered Proxima short stem hip replacement in Chennai.
I have done the Ossron stem cell procedure for avascular necrosis. I have operated on one of the largest series of acetabular fractures while in Oman. I have dealt with difficult primary and revision hip replacements during my career. The reasons to choose me are
- I am experienced in primary and revision hip replacements.
- I offer individual care and attention to details.
- I offer a choice of implants and materials.
- I provide patients with insight about implants and materials used by me.
- I use a minimally invasive approach.
- My anesthetist will ensure that the operation and post operative period are pain free.
- My physical therapist is committed to help you to get maximum movement after surgery.
- My cost is affordable as I am an independent surgeon.
- The hospital has a range of rooms to suit your budget. The operation theater has clean air delivery to ensure infection free outcome.
- All necessary equipment for performance of hip replacement procedures is available. All varieties of implants, bone allograft, synthetic bone substitutes, cables, cages, augments are available.
Listen to a Podcast from Healthcare EveryWhere featuring me.